Fulfillment time for orders of in stock items is currently seven business days. An email will be sent to the address given at checkout when your shipment is created containing a link to your tracking information. Quite frequently our emails end up spammed, so please check there if your message isn't in your inbox.
- US based orders ship via USPS First Class or USPS Priority
- Canada based orders ship via Canada Post
- International orders ship via Asendia to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- All other international order ship via USPS First Class International
Average Delivery Time:
- USPS Domestic: 2-5 business days
- Canada Post Domestic: 2-8 business days
- Asendia International: 5-22 business days
- USPS International: 8-22 business days
All items listed in the 'Presale' section are ones not yet in our hands and are currently in production with our manufacturers. Unfortunately we cannot offer an exact date for when these items will go out, only an estimate. This will be posted on the item's page in the shop.
All items in an order containing a presale item will ship at the same time, including any that are currently in stock. We set these aside to ensure your order can be completed when everything arrives. If any items are needed at an earlier date, separate orders will need to be placed.
Please use a mailing address that will be valid for at least a couple months when purchasing any preorder items whenever possible. If your location is uncertain, or you are moving in the near future, using an alternate address is recommended. If your order has yet to ship and a change of address is required, please fill out the form on the contact page and let us know.
Any duties, taxes, tariffs, or import fees incurred at customs are the responsibility of customer. Please do not send requests for us to forge or alter the value or contents of your package. Doing so is a criminal offense. We will stagger the shipment dates of multiple orders if asked to do so.
EU CUSTOMERS: Please note we do not collect VAT on behalf of customers for EU shipments. The individual who placed the order will be responsible for any VAT, taxes or fees incurred.
All customs forms are labeled with applicable HS Tariff codes.